Frequently Asked Questions
Look for answers to commonly asked questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section
1. Do I have to be an existing customer to purchase online?
No you don’t. You may login as a guest and purchase using a credit card payment method.
2. Can I pay by direct debit?
Yes you can, however you will need to contact our office to make arrangements.
You will not be able to purchase online via direct debit.
3. How long will delivery take?
Generally 3-5 working days depending on location. Rural deliveries may take longer.
4. How much will freight cost?
This will vary depending on your location. Freight will automatically be added to your order and you will have the option to cancel at the checkout stage before payment is processed.
5. Can goods be returned?
All faulty goods can be returned and a credit or replacement will be made. Should you change your mind on your purchase, we will accept returns up to a period of 30 Days after payment providing:
- The goods are returned at the customers own cost;
- They are received in the same condition as sold and have been unused
6. Which payment gateway do you use?
We use the Windcave preferred payment gateway provided which is fully secured.
Packaging Products Ltd does not store or retain any credit card information.
7. Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value however a minimum freight cost will apply per region.
There may also be minimum order quantities (MOQ's) associated with some products.
8. Can I collect my order from your shop?
Yes you can. Just select the 'Collect' option from the drop down menu when choosing your freight region. You'll find this in the check out area of your online order.